Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yet Another Sign Of The Apostasy: When Educators Do Stupidly Apostate Things


As usual, the ethos, bravery and finesse of the intellectualistas who act like they are molding tommorrow's minds can take your breath away in the midst of the ongoing apostasy.

Stop me if you've heard this before: the Christian faith is trampled on by a college professor singlemindedly pursuing teachable moments in the bold quest to encourage rational thought. As usual, you really just can't make this stuff up.

And it's a Mormon I've got to give the kudos to for standing up to this learned moron. Another weird day in the falling away and part of the New Normal.

I hope his community service gets him all the publicity he deserves. If I was in Palm Beach county, I'd definitely give him some debate. But that's why blogs are helpful. I think I'd like to ask him why the name of Mohammed wasn't put on that paper and walked upon.

 Excuse me while I email the good doctor.  Oh, it's invalid now, is it? 

Pity.

No comments: